During each group meeting there will be approximately a 30-45 minute guided meditation. The guided meditations have been recorded by Samuel Sagan, the founder of the Clairvision School. Meditation will be followed by sharing and experiences of the meditation afterward with the group.
Requirements for joining the Maui Meditation Group:
- Purchase 'KT Portal One' from the Clairvision Meditation School - $125 - Order KT Portal One
- Dedicate a minimum of 1 hour per week outside of our meeting time to listen to the weekly lectures of Meditation, Portal to Inner Worlds -(this can be done while driving)
- Come to the weekly meetings and participate in the group meditations
Description of a person who will find value in this Group:
- You want to deepen your meditation practice
- You want to be around others who want to deepen their meditation practice
- You are interested in meditation but don’t know much about it.
- You have been to a Tuesday evening Clarity Talk and found it helpful or there was something there that spoke to you.
- Some part of you wants to come but you don’t ‘know’ why - this is a low cost way to dip your toe into Clairvision Meditation School and see if it’s a fit for you.
- If you feel like you are a true seeker and want more depth in your life, more connection.
- If the phrase “Spirituality with Grit” interests you.
***If any or all of the above points describes you or what you are wanting, come join us.
You may not know what you are looking for, but this can help you figure that out. It has helped me find my path, clarity and truth. I was going toward Medical school and didn’t feel passionate, I had an emptiness that I was trying to fill through my relationship, through seeking a degree and in the past even substances. Nothing has come close to satisfying the seeker in me like the methods of the Clairvision School.