Be the real you.. . Not your issues.
Inner Space Techniques
What is Inner Space Techniques (IST)??
a set of therapeutic and healing techniques based on the inner space of meditation. The approach is practical and profound.
For thousands of years meditators have discovered that beyond the conscious surface level of the mind lie forces that shape personality, cause stress, neurosis and at times even ill-health.
- Address causes rather than symptoms.
- Find the source of the problem.
- Experience the deep profound you inside, that can change.
See for yourself what lies behind your habitual attitudes, emotional patterns and mental blockages.
Experience profound realizations, deep opening and real change.
Be defined by the real you inside, not your issues!
The Inner Space Techniques have been developed by Dr. Samuel Sagan with a team of doctors, psychologists, homeopaths, naturopaths and other health practitioners, over a period of 20 years.
When you meditate, you clear away the information overload that builds up every day and contributes to your stress.
The emotional benefits of meditation can include:
- Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations
- Building skills to manage your stress
- Increasing self-awareness
- Focusing on the present
- Reducing negative emotions
Mayo Staff, "Meditation: A simple, fast way to relieve stress.", 2014
BENEFITS OF IST
- Resolution of mental and emotional blockages
- More Joy
- Increased vitality & sex drive
- Spontaneity & alertness
An awakening of your innate self-healing capacity
- Restoring energy and motivation
- Achieving goals
- Inner sense of knowing
Gaining inner stillness and centeredness
*No prior meditation experience is required for IST to work, as the process is facilitated by the practitioner. This is not a form of hypnotherapy. The client is fully aware of everything that takes place during a session.